Video - Lady Gaga Moved to Tears on “So You Think You Can Dance” – Marko Germar Reigns

Thursday, July 28, 2011
Wow, what an emotional night on “So You Think You Can Dance”.

Not only was the dance emotional, but SYTYCD guest judge Lady Gaga actually broke down in tears – sobbing as she voiced her feelings.

In an amazing dance by Marko Germar and Allison to Jeff Buckley‘s passionate tune “I Know It’s Over”, they stunned the judges and the audience as they moved fluidly across the stage.

It really was very impressive and they got a standing ovation from the judges.

By the time the dance was over and the cameras panned to the judges it was clear that Lady Gaga had been moved to tears.

“I’m just so proud of you. There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger. And so many things I wish I could take back and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight.”

After Gaga’s tearful critique of his performance, Marko pointed out his mother in the audience and said this was the first time she had ever had the chance to see him dance live and apologized for not being the best kid as he was growing up.

It moved his mother to tears.

Marko told his mom,

“This is the first time my Mom has got to see me dance live, I dedicate this dance to her. I wasn’t the best kid, I was a bit if a brat and I said some things that I shouldn’t and I want to say I’m sorry and I love you.”

Originally from the South Pacific island of Guam, Marko Germar moved to Los Angeles in 2008 to pursue a career in performance dance.

Watch Marko German Dance and Lady Gaga Cry


He has worked at Disneyland as a dancer for the show "Aladdin - The Musical Spectacular” for almost two years.

When Marko was only ten years old he started taking professional dance lessons in a studio in Guam called DANZJAZZ and continued there for nine years training in Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Hip-Hop, Ballroom and Gymnastics.

Last night his hard work paid off.

You can catch SYTYCD on the Fox Network at 8:00 pm.

Follow @InfoStar on Twitter – we can’t dance either…

0 comments:

Post a Comment