Subaru Outback has a prominent fenders, 8.7 inches ground clearance and slightly upright stance, the review has taken a good look of the Outback. Autoblog described it as a model trend. A vehicle designed with significant contrast planes, lines and details “For 2011, Subaru has added to that line with a new folding exterior mirrors – something drivers who are accustomed to parking in a tight spot will have a sale value tersendiri.bagimana about this interior design car? fun of The Outback’s interior brings more than for 2011 and 2012. Only in 2011, Premium and Limited trim models can be equipped with Rear Vision Camera with 3.3-inch screen on this spion.kamera glass was installed to provide a level of security and satisfaction vehicle users, so if Subaru Outback fair market soared.
It’s easy to turn off the beaten path with the go anywhere capability of Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, while an efficient yet powerful SUBARU BOXER engine takes you farther with less fuel. Go further, do more. The 2011 Subaru Outback, available at our Buffalo Subaru dealership, offers enhanced safety and handling, plus the features and performance you’re looking for to explore the great outdoors in any way you want. Enjoy the ride in style as you drive through Buffalo for those long trips.
Engine and Drivetrain
- 170-hp SUBARU BOXER® engine
- 2.5-liter SOHC aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed SUBARU BOXER® engine with i-Active Valve Lift System.
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Standard fully synchronized 6-speed manual transmission.
- Optional Lineartronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- Lineartronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with 6-speed manual mode and paddle shifters.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive that sends power from the SUBARU BOXER® engine to each wheel, providing superior driving performance and enhanced traction to keep you safe on any road condition.
- VDC constantly monitors vehicle stability. It senses impending loss of control, and applies individual brakes and/or reduces engine power to help keep you on your intended path.
- 4-speaker audio system with CS audio enhancement and MP3/WMA/AAC playback capability.
- Cargo-area: Two grocery bag hooks and four tie-down hooks.
- Cargo-area underfloor storage
- Front seating: 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat. 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger’s seat.
- Rear seating: 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatback.
- Reclining rear seats
Car years has ranked 1 out of 5 Affordable Full Size Wagons. This ranking is based on our analysis of 13 published reviews and test drive a Subaru Outback, and our analysis of data reliability and security. 2011 Subaru Outback continues to offer value and flexibility. Unlike previous generations, the latest Outback output 2011ini crossover.Outback 2011 is embracing the trend sport 4-door, 5-passenger-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 2.5i to the 3.6R Limited. 2.5i is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter,, 170-horsepower engine H4 reaching 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. 3.6R Limited is equipped with a 3.6 liter standard, 256-horsepower engine H6 reaching 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway and rural roads are steep and steep.