A little bit about Austin Mahone

Thursday, July 28, 2011
I just wanted to tell you a few things about me. First I am a perfectionist I try as hard as i can to make everything the way i like it and never give up til it seems right. Sometimes I record for hours and do a lot of takes until i'm happy with the one I share.

I am also impatient because I like things to happen fast. Sometimes I wish that by tomorrow I could already be on tour traveling to meet you all and sing for you in person. And sometimes its the reason that I don't thank you enough for all of the little things you do for me every day. I'm just so focussed on the future. Thank you all so much for all you do it means the WORLD to me.

I also want to tell you how i feel about Haterz.

Haterz dont matter to me because they are just jealous and the hateful words that they say are garbage. Thats why I don't listen to hate. I am curious of what haterz have to say sometimes just because I'm a curious person. But their opinions of me don't matter to me, because Im not trying to please them.

what is important are my fans. I love them so much and everything they do for me. Today they got "MahoneOnEllen" trending WORLDWIDE which is insane! They are truly the best and most dedicated fans I know. Haterz can't hurt you unless you let them. And I just have one last thing to say.... Haterz gonna hate Mahomies gonna love. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment